viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Koby kamhaji

The Case for Diamond Investors


There is no question that Diamond investment is now one of the smartest investments possible.

I want to tell you a short story that happened to me a few weeks ago; one of my clients, after a short presentation and some thinking time, decided to buy an investment Diamond, this client was very special to me because he is the owner of a known bank in the area and has many investing groups.    

The next morning he deposited the money in my account and told me that he is going on a business trip and that in 3 weeks he´ll be back to pick up his Diamond.

After 3 and half weeks he sent me an E-mail apologizing for not making it back on time and that as soon as he can he´ll let me know when he is coming back, on the mean time he wrote ¨hold on to the Diamond¨.

The weeks went on, finally after 4 weeks I get an Email from him that in 2 days he is coming to pick it up.

Before I continue the story I should probably let you know that the Diamond I got him as an investment was 1 of 3 of its kind available in the market, the funny thing was that the day he came it there was NON in the market, in other words, he become the owner of an Investment Diamond that has no offer and lots of demand.

Which brings me to the point I wanted to make, Investing in Diamonds is not just about the ¨4 c´s¨ (Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat), it´s about knowing the market and its people, there are a lot of great quality Diamond out there, but there are a lot of them, not many Diamonds can be considered ¨Investment Diamonds¨.

The end of the story was that when the client came to pick it up I offered to buy it back from him at 2% more then what I sold it to him, to which he answer with a smile ¨I don’t know a lot about Diamond and much less about investment Diamonds, but I do know something about good investment, next time I buy an Investment Diamond from you, hold it for as long as you want¨, and then he took his Diamond and left with a big smile on his face.

Today he called me back….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario